Tuesday, August 23, 2005

What I learned on my summer vacation.

When the temperature is hovering around 17 degrees Celcius, there's a chilly north wind blowing and the sky looks like it's about to burst open and usher in Armageddon; that, my friend, is not the time to be standing knee deep in a lake for an hour while wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

Of course, I found that out the hard way last night. Stupid fishing expeditions I knew nothing about... The worst part was that I did the lake experiment after spending upwards of 9 hours driving people to and from bank machines. I was a little bit tired at the end of my twelve-hour shift last night :P

---
What I'm Reading: Aquainted With The Night, Skychaser
What I'm Playing: Brothers In Arms: Road To Hill 40
What I'm Watching: Angels In America (yawn)

No comments: