Thursday, August 18, 2005

A-Maiz-ing

I'm putting out the call for all interested parties to come down to the GGA (Greater Guelph Area) during the last weekend of October for a run through the HAUNTED MAZE.

Make that HAUNTED MAIZE. There's this really cool cornfield maze just outside of Guelph that we took the guys from the house to yesterday for an outing. It's actually quite tricky to find your way through in the middle of a bright sunny day. It would be awesome to do it at night with all sorts of cool spooky things happening.

I think it's really an elaborate ruse to lure suckers in to be sacrificed to the crop gods. Either way it'd be pretty cool to do.

---
What I'm Reading: Dead Beat (almost done)
What I'm Playing: Atelier Iris (hopefully almost done too), WoW
What I'm Watching: Nothing much.

No comments: