Thursday, February 05, 2004

Sonic Youth (now with explanations)

One thing that I just can't stand are parents who insist on showing everyone their ultrasound pictures and so forth. They just drive me nuts. If I ever become someone like that, shoot me.



So...



Um...



Want to see the ultrasound pictures of the wee Spiglet?



We don't know if it's a boy or a girl as we would like that to be a surprise. When they were scanning there was something that could have been a penis or a thumb or the Ark of the Covenant... I'm not sure which. But they didn't really linger in that area and this was about the first ultrasound image that I've seen that actually looks like something to me, so I have no idea.

It was neat seeing the baby move around though. It was sloshing around like it owned the place, which I guess it does. Crazy baby...

No comments: