Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Life is rough

Yeah, I'm having one of those days where I just don't know what game to play. I want to play more of Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter but I just had to restart it and while it's neat how you get to see more of the story the more you restart, it's also annoying to have to restart.

I might play more Tony Hawk Underground, but I don't know if my brain is focused enough to control the skateboard at the level of difficulty I'm at in the game now.

Ah... I have a bunch of games (Voodoo Vince, Gladius, Metal Arms, Mario & Luigi, Billy Hatcher) that I could sit down and work on, but I don't know which I'm in the mood for.

I do have to confess that after talking about decapitations and punctured arteries and so forth during my First Aid course, I am very tempted to get back to work on Manhunt... See what learning how to save lives does to impressionable people like me?

I could just go and read more of the NJO series. I'm on book 9 now, I believe. I very VERY rarely read multiple books in a series, but things just keep going from bad to worse in each book and I want to see what'll go wrong next!!

Ah! I guess I'll just go soak in the tub and read for a bit and by the time Julie goes to bed I'll be more focused. Or asleep and drowning in bubbles. One of the two.

No comments: