Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Man, He's cross...

So, I hope everyone had their pancakes for Shrove (Pancake) Tuesday. I was going to make some but there was only enough pancake mix for one pancake at the group home so we had hamburgers instead. They're nature's pancakes!

So today's Ash Wednesday. I guess that means I have to burn all the food before serving it ;)

Who's going to go see The Passion Of Christ, starring Mel Gibson's foot and hand? I do really want to see it, but I am about ready to punch everyone who starts yammering about how anti-Semetic it is, etc etc. in the throat. I won't bore you with my vitriolic rants about all the 'controversy' surrounding the movie. I just want to not have to hear it any more and go and enjoy a good crucifiction and flogging. I think Julie & I are going to see the movie on Saturday, but I'm not 100% sure.

No comments: