Wednesday, February 11, 2004

And when I'm not at the hospital...

In the times where I'm not at work and playing bedside companion, I've been just devouring Season 3 of Angel and reading my Jedi books.

I've also found a great game called Arx Fatalis that I'm working on on the PC. It's a pretty cool RPG. Sort of Morrowind Light, set underground and with an actual storyline.

I have also been watching Conan O'Brien as he does his thing up here in Toronto. I liked last night's show and tonight's looks pretty sweet (CHAMPIONSHIP MOOSE CALLER!! YAAAAY!)

I like that the show is re-run at 10pm on Star TV so I can catch it the next night. I got home tonight around 10ish and Julie actually watched some of the show with me. Woo.

Oh, and hopefully my copy of Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles will arrive this week so that I can try it out with my brother when he comes to visit this weekend. Woot!

No comments: