Tuesday, February 24, 2004

One of those days.

Is it just me, or is today one of those days where everything is just enough off-kilter to just drive you nuts?

Actually, the last two days have been pretty crazy. I had two fillings yesterday before work and then ended up having to go to the hospital for one of our guys who had a heartburn attack, after which I became intimately familiar with the parts order process at Sears.

Then today I had to do another solo shift at work and what would have been a rather relaxing shift, based on the fact that it's Tuesday and the house is almost empty most of the evening due to various activities, I ended up having maybe 30 minutes to sit down and grab a bite to eat... AH!

And it wasn't that everything that I was busy doing was really that hard or time consuming, it's just that at almost every turn for the last two days what should have been simple tasks ended up going just screwy enough to drive me nuts!

To top it off, I've thought it was Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at some point today... to the point that I didn't even know what shift I was working and what time I came in and was done at... double sigh...

No comments: