Wednesday, February 27, 2002

A human with his/her mouth glued to a hose, and nostrils shut, can absorb approximately eight gallons of water before bursting.

Just thought you'd like to know that.

I ended up trading in my almost-finished Shadow Hearts game and the barely played and quite unsatisfying State of Emergency today for a copy of Gitaroo Man for the PS2. It's another kooky music game from Japan and just looks messed up. And since State Of Emergency had a deal where you trade it in and you get any PS2 game for $25, and my copy of Shadow Hearts was worth $30, I figured it was worth trading in two games I'd likely never play again for one that will be fun for more than an hour. Hopefully. I haven't played it, but the manual is giving me the creeps. And it's a family game!

This ought to keep me musically happy until Space Channel 5 Part 2 comes out.

Other than that, the only other thing I have to say is SEE SHAOLIN SOCCER!

Funniest movie ever... well, maybe not, but it's definately up there.

No comments: