Friday, March 01, 2002

Gitaroo Man is an excellent music game, if you're into wierd Japanese music games. Think of Parappa the Rappa, then increase the wierdness. I love it!

According to the recent japanese commercials for Kingdom Hearts, there's going to be at least SOME Nightmare Before Christmas content in this RPG. I can't wait!

I'm currently in that sort of in-between phase of games where I have started a lot of different games, but none to any extent that I am hooked and MUST PLAY UNTIL I FINISH IT. I'm also not sure what kind of game I want to play right now. I've got my music games for quick fixes, there's Maximo or Devil May Cry to work on, though part of my reptilian brain is nagging me to get back into one of my older PS1 Square RPG's... Vagrant Story, Xenogears, Final Fantasy VII or Final Fantasy Tactics are all vying for my attention at the moment. Arg! Part of me also want's to work on Deus Ex or No One Lives Forever on the PC... curse you, Serious Sam, for rekindling my love of First Person Shooters!

Add to this the absolutely insane amount of anime I've been downloading from my buddy lately and I don't have time to game if I'm to enjoy it all! AHHHH!

Oh well. I could be a lot worse off.

Wish us luck tomorrow as my wife and I go off to le bank to try to get a mortgage so we can stop paying our landlord's with our insane rent... whee!

(why am I so goofy? Long week at work coupled with only having to work 2 days in the next 8 is a start.. and I'm not even sick this time! )

Cheers for now.

No comments: