Thursday, February 21, 2002

Well, my cold seems to be mostly gone. This is evidenced most by the fact that I'm up late again, and not snoring at the moment... and not because of feverish nightmares this time.

I still have the next two days off of work, which will be a nice way for me to have a bit of fun and not feel guilty because of missing work or having fun while sick... I'm going to just sit back and relax, but this time I'll put my jeans on instead of wearing my pyjamas all day!

Speaking of fun, I just beat Serious Sam a few minutes ago. Dear Lord, what an insane game... I had to use the god-mode cheat for the last 3 or 4 levels because it was just insane trying to survive. Fun game though. Like Doom on crack.

I'm getting much further in Shadow Hearts as well. If I keep playing at the pace I've been playing the last couple days, I might actually finish the game. I think I'm more than half-way through and I'm only at the 15 hour mark... kind of short for an RPG, but hey, it's interesting and I'm interested to see how it ends.

I'm off to bed. At least Canada won in hockey tonight. About time, bunch of lazy NHLers...

No comments: