Friday, February 15, 2002

Grr. Why is it that every time I have a day off and actually make plans to go out I end up getting sick?

It's not like I'm a real social butterfly. My ideal day consists of getting up, playing games till my eyes hurt, having something to eat and then reading a book. There ya go. While being sick gives me an excuse not to leave the house, it also makes staying IN the house less enjoyable... ah well.

Could be the fact that my apartment is kept at a balmy 15 or so degrees Centigrade... Our Farenheit thermometer says it's 62 or 64 degrees F, but I always thought water froze at 32 degrees... (no water is actually freezing... it just feels that way)

Ah well. I'm off to play some Shadow Hearts on the PS2... or some Maximo... I'm not sure which I am in the mood for.

No comments: