Monday, February 25, 2002

Do you like music games? I sure do. I'm no DDR freak, but Parappa the Rappa and his friends are just that kind of kooky Japanese burst that I need every so often to remind myself that I like weird stuff.

That said, if you haven't tried Frequency for the PS2, you're missing out. It's almost a DJ simulator, and if you're into electronica, hip-hop and techno or even bands like Fear Factory, you'll love the game. It's incredibly easy to start out, but as the game progresses, you'll be going insane. I love popping the game in after a long day at work though since it allows me to just sort of zone out and groove to the funky beats (hee hee... I sound so lame)...

Probably going to restart Deus Ex again to see if I can finally beat it before the PS2 version is out :)

No comments: