Wednesday, February 13, 2002

Grr... stupid thing... I just spent 30 minutes typing out a nice little rant about a recent article in the New York Times re: the game Grand Theft Auto 3 (which I am on the last mission for, thank you very much...)

Anyway, I just finished my piece and went to publish it... "Sorry, you are not logged into the Blogger site."... it had timed me out... so I had to go back, re-log, then when I came back to this Blog my writing was gone... grr...

Ah well. The article is here and I pretty much said that the rating system needs to be enforced, it's not just about bashing (the game, not the rating system) and that to compare a masterpiece like GTA3 to tripe like a game based on V.I.P. shows just how out of touch with the adult gaming world (ie. over 20) the writer of the piece is.

Only it took longer to say it :)

Ah well. What can ya do?

No comments: