Sunday, February 17, 2002

Status of my bout with DEATH COLD tm 2002:

I barely slept at all on Friday night... spent the entire night spinning around in a feverish state... my temperature peaked yesterday afternoon at around 102 degrees Farenheit, which I have been told is a bad thing. Heck, even my TEETH were sore!

I did manage to get out of the house for a trip to Dave & Busters in the evening, but the only thing that kept me there was the fact I could sit down for the majority of the games I chose to play (I beat the Star Wars Trilogy arcade game! yay)

I slept a bit better over the night last night, and spent all day today lying on the couch watching the Olympics. You know I'm sick when I have 2 days off and I don't play any games at all (barring the 2-3 games at Dave & Buster's last night)...

I am feeling a lot better now though. My fever seems to have finally broken (no cold sweats... woo!) and my throat is allowing me to swallow solids AND liquids. Mostly. I did book tomorrow off of work though, and I won't have to work again till Tuesday afternoon, so I should be well on the road to recovery by then. Hopefully...

That's it for tonight... must attempt to have a full night's sleep...

No comments: