Wednesday, February 13, 2002

Don't be an anti-whatever-console prick!

Sure, the Xbox is dumb, but at least recognize that there is a game (JSRF) and maybe one or two other ones out there for it that are decent. It really doesn't matter the system (though you can steer people to a PS2 or GC by sheer dint of the fact that there are better games on those) but it doesn't really help to get into a fanboy arguement with someone... esp. teenagers these days...

they always seem to be the ones at the game store who have one console which is AMAZING (and which they, of course, don't own, since they only have a Genesis, or it's the only one they own, and they don't have anything else at all) or they go the "GameCube is for kiddies."... which is the stupidest reason of all.

My little brother, who has a GC and is also a fully trained combat engineer (aka demolitions), was telling me that his friends were making fun of his GameCube and saying, "I can play Halo on my Xbox."... to which he responded, "I've been playing Halo (by which he meant FPS's of that level of quality aka Half-Life) for the last 4 years on my PC." Hee hee... Too true.

No comments: