Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Save the penguin!

Man, that Pingu post o' mine was one of the most popular, comment-wise.

Let's see. What happened to me today? I went to work. Came home. That's about it.

Oh, I took back my beloved but busted copy of Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter to Rogers Video (Home of the Games Formerly Used as Frisbees tm). I loved the game, but when you have the game lock up at least 2-3 times at load screens to areas you need to go to in order to progress in the game, and the disc looks like it's been used to spread jam on sandpaper, well...

I'm just thankful they have a pretty lenient return policy on used games. I ended up just doing a trade for Billy Hatcher and The Giant Egg. It's crazy. You wear a chicken suit AND YOU PUSH AROUND A GIANT EGG! Yup. Just what the world needs... more egg rolling games.

That said, it's really fun and goofy and cute. Even Julie was mesmerized by the sparkly colours and the psychedelic eggs. I need to start importing water from Japan as there is definately something psychotropic in their aquifers.

Oh, and as a side note, playing Tony Hawk Underground on the Xbox with Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory album as the in-game music ROCKS. I do so like my Linkin Park...

HEY! THEY WERE JUST HERE IN TORONTO 4 DAYS AGO!!! AAAAAH! Oh well. I'd have been older than the average fan by probably 5-10 years anyway.

No comments: