Thursday, January 01, 2004

Firefly rocks.

Well, once the champagne stopped flowing here at the Wager residence last night, James & I settled in for a 4+ hour Firefly marathon to usher in the new year properly. Julie, of course, had been snoring since about 9:30 and that meant the TV was our's!

After watching through the entire series in almost one sitting, I am still miffed that it got cancelled. I was mad when it was cancelled while I was watching it every week and I'm still mad.

Supposedly there is a movie in the works, though I haven't heard if it's actually going to be made or is still in that murky limbo movies get to before they're born. James mentioned that they might bring the series back too, but I have no idea if that's true or just wishful thinking.

If you haven't seen it, go rent the DVD's and see some of the best, most innovative and well-written sci-fi to come down the pipe in years.

No comments: