Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hey, I Know You!

Julie had the strangest encounter at our condo corp's AGM tonight. During the coffee break, we were waiting in line and as Julie got her snacks and was walking back, this guy patted her on the back and said, "Hey, I didn't know you were here!"

Julie had NO idea who this guy was or who he thought she was, so she said, "Do I know you?"

To which most people would say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I'm [BLANK]. Aren't you [BLANK]?"

But this guy just said, "I'm over in Phase 3! I've seen you around. How are you doing?"

Julie just looked at me and I couldn't help but shrug and say, "I think he means the third parking lot."

She ended up walking back to her chair and the guy turned to me and said, "I don't think she remembers me."

I just smiled and nodded and later congratulated Julie on making a new friend with the creepy guy from Phase 3. I'll keep you posted if she starts receiving flowers from a secret admirer :)

Weirdo...

No comments: