Friday, September 12, 2008

This Is Not An Election Post

I know that in the past I've had some pretty strong views regarding elections, the parties involved, etc.

I just want to let you know that this is not going to be one of those posts. That's still burbling away in my brain and will probably spew forth sometime over the weekend.

No, I just wanted to touch on two things.

1) How about a round of applause for everyone involved for pulling their collective heads out of their asses and letting the Green Party have a seat at the debate? I'll wait while you finish screaming and clapping.

2) While almost nothing besides a free million dollars to every household would ever get me to vote Liberal, I'm so tempted to get an election sign for the local Liberal candidate. Why?

Because it's (Bruce) BOWSER!



I want to make up slogans about freeing the Mushroom Kingdom and rescuing the princess and put them up on my lawn...

No comments: