Monday, September 08, 2008

I Need To Carry A Tape Recorder Around...

I thoroughly expect to have conversations like this with Garrett someday and they will probably be just as awesome.

Heck, I was gone for a week and the kid seems to have picked up an entire thesaurus full of words as it is. Even Kara was showing off her expanded vocabulary this afternoon. We were waiting in the Mazda 5 in front of Giant Tiger while Julie ran in to get something and I heard Kara say, "Daddy."

I turn around and she's pointing out the front window and starts to say, "Lion, lion, lion," while pointing at the Giant Tiger...er... tiger.

I was suitably impressed with my little muchkin's wordsmithing.

I can't say I'm feeling the same about my own though. This post is almost incomprehensible. I'm going to go to bed, if I can make myself fall asleep. I was so wiped earlier but now I'm wide awake and barely even feeling tired.

See, i told yousssssss'''zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: