Monday, September 01, 2008

On The Road Again...

Well, tomorrow is a big day and I don't know if I'll get a chance to log in here before I head out, so if things get a little quiet around here over the next week, well, it's because I'm gone.

I'll be up in Manitoulin for the week and won't be home until Sunday afternoon. Keep us in your prayers as we have a lot of new staff heading up this year and it's always interesting to see how they react in the wild :)

You might want to keep Julie in mind too as she'll be managing the wee beasties on her own while I'm gone.

Tomorrow is also Garrett's first day of Kindergarten! Well, it's not his first full day but he is going to meet the teacher and have a little classroom time with one or two of his classmates. I can't believe he's already heading off to school. At least I'll be home for when he starts to attend for the full days.

It should also be interesting as this will be one of the first times Kara will be at the sitter's without Garrett around to amuse her.

Anyway, see you in 6 days!

No comments: