Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Typhoid Brockie

Yeesh.

I actually got sent home from work today because I obviously sound and look a lot worse than I feel. I actually had one of my co-workers chasing me around with Lysol disinfectant wipes to sterilize any- and everything that I touched. Yeesh.

Not that I was going to complain. I do feel better than the last few days of cold-induced misery but I'm not 100% yet. I just got sick of being cooped up in the house all day long and needed to go to work for a bit.

Hmm... that should have been the first sign that I wasn't feeling good as I definitely wouldn't go to work voluntarily if I was feeling ok :)

Ah well. I got to hit the comic shop and get my weekly stack o' books and I'll be able to go to bed at a decent time tonight now that I'm not stuck at work until 11pm.

I wonder if I'll have them out with pitchforks and torches when I show up tomorrow.

No comments: