Monday, April 09, 2007

Still No Baby

Yeah, no baby yet. We had a LONG weekend though, since Garrett seemed to have colic, or at least acted like he had it. He was up crying for a good hour on Saturday night and I was ready to take him to the hospital since he seemed in pain. Thankfully a few loud farts (from him, not me) calmed him down and he eventually settled down. He has been doing this fake cry/temper tantrum thing over the last couple days but we just carry him up to his room and plunk him down and a few minutes later he'll stop and come down and be in a relatively good mood.

Sigh.

Anyway, today we went to Springridge Farm down near Milton for their Easter On The Farm shenanigans. It was fun. Garrett got his face painted like a bunny, searched through hay for an egg, went for a wagon ride around the farm and got to paint some eggs and a basket while eating the yummiest chocolate chunk cookie ever (we had to buy a few for ourselves after lunch). I also picked up some yummy onion dipping sauce for dipping my crackers in at snack time.

Um... anything else? Nah. That's about it. I'm trying to finish Zelda on the Wii before the baby comes. I think that I'll get it finished tonight or tomorrow if all goes well, which would rock. Super Paper Mario is out this week for the Wii and looks like a lot of fun, but that's about it.

I'm feeling better than last week too. I've still got an annoying cough that sounds like a death rattle but aside from that, I've been sleeping a bunch and am almost able to get through the day without feeling like a vampire has drained my blood every 2-3 hours. I'm so glad that I didn't have to go to work on the weekend as I'd probably still be sick.

Anyway, I'll keep everyone posted when the baby comes. I'm hoping that I'll get a couple of days of work done this week and then I'm off for two weeks as of Friday night, so hopefully the baby will come Friday or later! It hasn't dropped yet... but then again, Garrett didn't drop until Julie was in labour, so that's not much of a barometer...

No comments: