Monday, April 02, 2007

Bejeweled For Dorks

I've been caught up in the Puzzle Quest craze that is sweeping the nation. I picked it up last week (it's quite cheap at Walmart) for my DS and I don't think I've played anything aside from a few rounds of Command & Conquer 3 since then.

Not that I haven't tried... I just can't stop playing it.

It's a pretty deep RPG by the guys who did the Warlords series on the PC that uses Bejeweled for the combat engine. Sound nutty?

Try the PC demo and tell me that's not insanely addictive.

If you can find it, grab it, preferably for the DS since it doesn't have the bugs that the PSP version has. Of course, finding it might be a bit tricky since EB seems to have sent back most of their copies a week after it was released and it's just a matter of tracking it down at less game-oriented stores.

Codeboy & Blitzy were down to visit yesterday and I almost had to physically pry the DS out of Blitzy's hands at the end of the night. She spent the 4-5 hours after dinner just bejeweling her way across the land of Eternia. Crazy.

No comments: