Tuesday, April 03, 2007

[Transforming Noise]

I've been keeping myself from getting too excited about the upcoming Transformers movie, mainly because I'm worried it will suck. Plus there's the fact that they've radically changed the style of the robots so that they're no longer blocky and boxy like in the 80's cartoon.

That said, I saw what looks like the latest trailer and also saw these awesome pictures (thanks Extra Life) and man, I cannot wait. I've heard the movie had received an R-rating just from the insane amount of action but that Spielberg (or was it Michael Bay) talked the MPAA rating board down to a PG-13 without having to make any cuts to the film.

Woo!

While it looks like I probably won't get a chance to see TMNT in the theatre (sigh) 300 was amazing and this summer looks to be pretty sweet, movie-wise. We've got Transformers, Pirates of the Carribean 3, The Simpsons and a few other cool movies that escape me at the moment. That makes up for last year's rather lackluster parade of movies.

No comments: