Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I'm Running Out Of Tricks

Ok... I'm running out of tricks to try in order to get this baby to come out. We tried the Swiss Chalet sauce theory... Julie even had the spicy chicken and fries (and they were pretty spicy!) to no avail. I even finished Zelda on the Wii tonight, which was one of the things I had told myself that I wanted to finish but didn't expect to get through before the baby came.

Sigh.

Julie has been having a lot of trouble sleeping over the last few days (more like a week) and has been feeling pretty claustrophobic too. I think we both want the baby out if only to help her feel a bit better in this regard. Julie thinks it's a girl because she's been so emotional lately :)

Ah well. The due date isn't until Wednesday, so technically we're still early. I think it's just that she's been off work longer than she was before Garrett came and we've also been sick and such. The fact that the baby isn't early like we thought it would be doesn't help.

Now, if I'm still typing things like this NEXT week, I'll be worried.

No comments: