Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Hey You?!

This is a fantastic acoustic version of Hey Ya by Outcast. I'm not sure which impresses me more... The song or the guy's massive beard.

I'm still sort of sick but I'm going to trundle into work today and see if I can't stay awake for the whole shift. I went to bed really early the last couple days... I think this cold was my body's way of telling me, "HEY! GET SOME SLEEP!"

Unfortunately, now Julie seems to be sniffling and snurfling like I have been for the last two days. Sigh. I just hope we're all over this cold before the baby comes so that we're not fighting sleep deprivation AND a cold!

Garrett, the walking petri dish that he is, seems to be doing just fine. He's still got a cough but otherwise is bounding about with all of the energy that Julie and I are lacking at the moment :P

No comments: