Thursday, December 29, 2005

Ludditis strikes again.

Sooo...

I hate Nintendo, EB and Tony.

I returned my DS to EB this morning because the two dead pixels were bothering me and I figured I'd put my ESA to good use and get a new DS.

Of course, when I got home my new DS had not two, but one dead pixel. This time it was off to the side of the screen and not very noticable, so I figured that I'd cut my losses and just keep this unit. Well, I'd keep it until close to the end of my year warranty.

So I'm playing the DS tonight and I noticed that the right side of the upper screen looked a little dim. I wasn't sure if it was just me, but after looking at the system several times it does indeed seem that the upper screen is somewhat dim on the right side.

Sigh.

Looks like I'll be putting my ESA through its paces this week. I'll probably take this unit back to EB in Milton and see if they, unlike the EB in Sarnia, have DS's that aren't buggered.

I hate Tony because he went out and picked up a DS today at Future Shop and it has no problems with the screens at all. Grr...
---
What I'm Reading: The Claus Effect, The Year Of Our War
What I'm Playing: Ratchet & Clank 3, Warioware: Touched, FF IV
What I'm Watching: X-Play, my blood pressure rise with rage at Nintendo

No comments: