Tuesday, December 27, 2005

A is for Monkey!

I'd just like to thank Julie for that awesome post title. Silly, tired Julie.

Anyway, I couldn't let this little anecdote pass into obscurity. Garrett must be humilated for years to come! I will warn you, it's kind of gross.

We were over at my parents' place this afternoon. Connor and Garrett had just awoken from their naps and were sitting on my Dad's favourite chair with Julie. Then Garrett coughed.

And thus began the, um, disaster.

He threw up a little blorp. It was a bit messy but just a bit on his shirt.

Then he coughed and threw up a bit more. This hampered the clean-up efforts somewhat, but we were determined to step up our response to this disaster.

Then Garrett let loose with a firehose spray of vomit that doused poor Connor and Julie. And the chair. The poor, poor chair.

We had to spend the next while cleaning everything up. Poor Dave somehow got pressed into scrubbing all the clothes. Garrett & Connor got to have a fun little bubble bath and a good time was had by all (except Dave).

At least my parents hadn't had their carpets cleaned before Christmas. Now they have a good excuse to do it :)

I told you it was gross...

No comments: