Monday, December 05, 2005

I'm pretty sure I heard him ask for an Xbox 360...

 

We took Garrett to see Ol' Saint Nick at the Georgetown Mall on the weekend. He's very strange around Santa.

We went back today and I had to hold him back to keep him from charging up during another kid's turn. When he got just within arms reach, Garrett stopped and just stared at his boots. I had to pick him up and put him on Santa's lap and Garrett just looked off into the distance, staring at everyone except Santa. Then, just as Santa was about to hand him back, he sort of turned his head ever so slightly, looked at Santa out of the corner of his eye and smirked. Then he got down and wandered off down the mall with me.

Of course, Garrett wouldn't say a peep while Santa was holding him but he was waving and saying, "Hi!" to everyone who passed us on our way out of the mall... Silly kid. Posted by Picasa

No comments: