Sunday, December 12, 2004

MGS3 r0x0rs my s0x0rs.

I mentioned earlier that I'd been spending a bunch of my free time this week (what little I had) playing Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Well, I just finished it about 15 minutes ago. Man, it's an amazing game. It more than makes up for Metal Gear Solid 2. Heck, it actually makes me want to play through MGS2 just to see how everything ties together now that I know the origins of the MGS saga. I'm glad I played through The Twin Snakes earlier this year so I was more or less up to speed on the MGS universe.

I like games that I can finish in about a week. I just started playing it this week so that I could take a break from San Andreas for a bit. I didn't expect it to be as good and addictive as it was though. I was up last night till 4am playing it and I had to get up for work at 7am... The only reason I went to bed was because I knew I'd be home this evening and could finish it off.

I want to blather more about it, but it is getting late and I have another early morning tomorrow, so I should head off to bed.

Note to Noel: You need to play this game!

No comments: