Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Cold Exile

I almost forgot to mention that I was blessed by a baby version of THE DEATH COLD that arrived almost to the minute as I got home from work last week. I did indeed spend most of the week I've been in Sarnia stuffed up, sneezing and generally feeling pretty bleh.

The good thing is that aside from Thursday of last week, which saw me spending the entire day curled up in bed, sleeping, I have been able to function at more or less normal levels. The bad thing is that I did get sick, but at least it waited until after I got everything done at work.

The nice thing about being sick is that I got to watch the first two DVD's of Last Exile last week when I got here to Corunna and boy howdy, are they every sweet. I loved the show when I was downloading the fansubs off the net, but seeing them on a TV in such perfect quality, and with pretty decent subtitles (a few of the names are slightly different, but otherwise it's on par with the fansubs) is a real treat.

No comments: