Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Garrett's first Christmas

We had a pretty good Christmas. Turkey galore and even some yummy ham! My brothers were doing the Christmas At The In-Laws thing this year, so it was just Julie, Garrett, my grandparents and my parents for the Wager Christmas on Dec. 25.

We actually had about 3 days of Christmas when all was said and done though. Dave & Kate made it down on Boxing Day, so we got to have dinner with them and open some presents. Grant busted his car driving in the snow last week and they didn't make it down to Sarnia till late last night. That meant even MORE presents and turkey soup today!

Garrett got way too many toys. He also got another tooth and learned how to clap!

I got a LOT of EB gift-cards and I picked up KOTOR 2 and an Eyetoy. The Eyetoy is fuuuuun. I was actually working up a sweat playing the dancing game on it. It's sad that I can spend about an hour dancing in front of the TV and burning calories (it even counts calories burned) and want to go back for more, but ask me to do about 5 minutes on our exercise machine and I get scared.

Julie got lots of gift cards too, and a nice blender and chopper that will be put to good use as I need to find all sorts of new recipes to cook for supper while she's at work :)

We're heading back home tomorrow, hopefully by midday. It's been nice being here, but it's been long enough and my nice comfy bed awaits...

No comments: