Wednesday, March 06, 2002

Well, I was busy yesterday being interviewed (on camera!) for a little documentary and study on Massively Multiplayer Online RPG's... Easiest $40 I've ever made. And then I went out today and bought the DVD of A.I., which I thought was one of the best movies last summer. Unfortunately it wasn't really promoted well (it looked like an update of the old movie D.A.R.Y.L.... which it is most definately not. It's a rather dark movie, but I loved it.

I also saw the DVD for a movie called Series 7, which is a very violent parody of reality TV (people are randomly selected to receive a gun and then have to go kill all the other people in the contest... or something to that effect. Right up my alley :) but alas, I only had my $40 and I will have to *gasp* wait to get Series 7.

Otherwise I've just been busy dealing with yet another mess at work (I go in, I have *1* day to get about 10 quotes for various house projects... and did I mention they'd all have to be finished by March 31st at the latest? Give me a break...) and trying to CONTAIN MY RAGE!!!

Oh, 24 was great last night. I really hope they put the whole season on DVD because I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

I also realized tonight that I've had a real dearth of good adventure games in my life lately. There were a few good ones last year (The Longest Journey, Monkey Island 4) but so far this year, nothing... Ah well.

No comments: