Friday, March 22, 2002

Arcanum's a pretty spiffy game. Lots of depth and many different ways to go about things. I rerolled my character tonight and made him into a wimpy, yet incredibly smart human who's following more the techy route than the magick route. So far I can make lightbulbs and refine ore... but just watch out!

Best thing I've done so far in Arcanum:

This rummy came up to me in the bar and wanted me to rob the bank. I told him I would but if I didn't show up the next day w/ his cut he'd tell the cops who stole the money. So I get the safe combination, then I go to the cops and tell them that this rummy was trying to get me to rob the bank. They lock him up...

THEN the bank gets robbed by a gang of other thieves and I'm recruited to help stop the robbery. I do so, and I'm the hero of the town...

But wait...

The door to the vault is open. I go in once everyone has left, use the combo for the safe and take all 500 gp and nobody says anything about it because I'm the hero of the town and I've already implicated the rummy AND stopped the bank robbers :)

Hee hee... fun stuff.

No comments: