Monday, March 25, 2002

I AM taking Arcanum back today. I'm still torn between VF4 and Freedom Force though. I'm kind of leaning towards VF4 first because up here in Canuck-land, games cost a heck of a lot more than they do in the states. Down there, it's $50 for VF4, $45 for Freedom Force. So there's not much of a difference. Up here it's $75 + tax = ~$85 or so for most PS2 games, and only $54 for Freedom Force... and since I've got a bunch of money from the trade-in of Arcanum, I should probably just get the expensive PS2 game first.

Granted, if both were in the store today, I would likely pick up Freedom Force. But since FF isn't in the stores till at least tomorrow or Wednesday, and VF4 is in the store, coupled with my thought process above, I think I'll get VF4.

See how my mind works? Kind of sick, isn't it?

No comments: