Friday, March 22, 2002

THIS JUST IN!

Moments ago, Brock beat No One Lives Forever on his computer, allowing him to bring closure to a great spy movie of a game and bringing a big smile to his face. This also allowed him to start to curse and swear about the fact that the sequel isn't going to be out anytime soon! ARG!

Very cool game, loads of fun, and the story is incredibly strong. I have played RPG's with weaker storylines than this. And for a FPS to have such a strong (and funny) storyline rocks.

It's got a great plot twist at the end too. Just wait till you see who is behind all of the nefarious goings-on...

Now to start working on Arcanum again. It's a great game, but dear god, it's complex... At least with the Baldur's Gate games I knew the core rules like the back of my hand. Arcanum has a 184 page manual and I'm getting the sneaky suspicion I'll be reading it all before I'm through.

No comments: