Wednesday, March 13, 2002

I had the day off work today and spent most of it playing No One Lives Forever. I'm getting pretty far in it and so far I love it.

An example of just how cool it is: I'm on an airplane. It's just been taken over by the agents of H.A.R.M. I'm trying to escape but there are no parachutes left... just as time is running out, the tail of the plane explodes and I'm sucked out... I then have to fight off the baddies AS I'M PLUMMETING TO MY DOOM and also try to catch up to the one guy WITH a parachute who is below me and trying to avoid my pilfering his parachute... simply awesome.

There are all sorts of cool missions... some are more sneaky, like in Thief, while others are flat out combat. And there are tonnes of different approaches to a level. I can use my gadgets to avoid detection, or simply run through with guns blazing.

Thankfully I have the next 4 days off too, so I'll have even MORE chances to see what the game has to offer.

No comments: