Thursday, April 30, 2009

Prayer Time! Excellent!

Well, I've debated posting this for some time but I think it couldn't hurt and I'm just nervous enough to feel that a little extra help is warranted.

I'm going for an interview for a Program Coordinator position at the house I work at tomorrow and while I think I'm the only applicant for the job and that my track record speaks for itself, I'm still nervous about the interview. I'm not so much worried about not knowing the answers as I am about saying something spectacularly stupid, which tends to be my fall-back position when I'm grasping for an answer.

Any prayers, happy thoughts or bribes to my manager would be appreciated. I'll keep everyone posted as the crisis, er, interview unfolds.

If I'm lucky, I might get swine flu and get the job posthumously.

No comments: