Monday, December 31, 2007

Doug And Jenn - Don't Read This Post!

I was out getting comics from the last couple weeks and noticed that the mystery store beside the Dragon was finally open. It had been empty for the better part of a year and then they started doing construction behind covered windows for the last couple months.

Well, it seems that what has gone into the empty store is a very nifty artisan cheese and bread store called Ouderkirk & Taylor. I'd link to their website but it seems to be down right now.

They have all sorts of awesome cheese made from raw milk and other crazy ingredients. They also have some baguettes. I got a baguette and some cheese today... for $26.

The baguette only cost $3. Do the math.

We are having people over tomorrow so I have to resist the urge to eat the creamy, creamy, oh-so-very creamy raw milk brie and the double cloth wrapped cheddar... mmmm....

This is a very special treat kind of place. I can kind of justify spending what I spent today because it's New Year's Eve...

Of course, if the baguette is delicious, I'll probably grab one when I'm getting my comics.

No comments: