Sunday, December 16, 2007

It's Like Real Life Dig-Dug

I just spent the past hour and a half shoveling my walkway, the path in front of the house and a large part of the driveway, along with helping a bunch of other people in our parking lot get unstuck coming and going.

I wish, oh how I wish, that I didn't have to go to work today... but I do have to. Sigh. At least it's my LAST SHIFT EVAR!!! Or until April, which, right now, is close enough.

The sucky part is that I couldn't make it to church this morning for the big Celtic Christmas celebrations that we do every year. I like going because it gives me a chance to see the old worship leader who took all of the good music with him when he left :)

I couldn't justify possibly dying on the roads in order to drive to Mississauga though. Oh well.

No comments: