Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone has a safe New Year's Eve and rings in 2008 without wrapping their car around a pole somewhere.

We're not doing much around Casa Del Wager tonight. Julie's probably going to go to bed around 10 and I'll stay up late filling out my EI benefits form and reading comics. Woo!

I'm hoping to snag a copy of Rock Band from the Movie Gallery tonight so that I'll have something to play when some friends come over tomorrow. We'll see though.

On a much more sombre note, it seems as though tragedy has struck in Acton today.

You heard it here first... I have the same head cold and sore throat that Julie & the kids suffered with for the majority of the last week. I expect that a fundraiser will be started to help me deal with the sore throat and runny nose that I'm experiencing during this most happy of seasons.

I take cash and paypal...

No comments: