Thursday, December 27, 2007

McCain's Pizza Is Evil

See the thread title.

I have come to quite enjoy McCain's International pizzas, especially the Canadian and the Parisian ones but dear Lord in Heaven, the regular pepperoni ones are the devil's handiwork. I probably haven't had one since I was in university because of the cardboard crust and nasty sauce but tonight, through no fault of my own, I got the chance to have another piece. I was hoping that they'd fixed the many faults of the pizza but nope.

It still tasted like cardboard and the sauce, if possible, tasted even worse! It was like the McCain's manufacturing plant had received an extra tonne or two of oregano and dumped the majority of it on our particular pizza.

Blechety blech blech blech.

To top things off, I think I burnt my mouth :(

Yup, it's time to call the Waaaahmbulance.

No comments: