Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Early Christmas In Acton

Between the early Grace family Christmas last weekend and my not wanting to haul quite as much crap back and forth to Sarnia this week, Garrett has been able to get his hands on a few Christmas presents a bit earlier than usual.

I saw this at Zellers yesterday and Garrett couldn't stop drooling over it (and it was on sale) so we picked it up. Little did I know until we got home with it that it had something like 450 pieces to it.

From Christmas 2007


Garrett spent the hour or so that it took me to put together the small (!) part of the secret base disassembling all of the figures that came with the set. I was very tempted to create some kind of horrible hybrid of Sandman, Venom and Mr. Policeman... so tempted.

From Christmas 2007


Here's the finished product. It's actually a pretty cool little base with a rail system for distributing the, and I quote, "Pumpkin Bums" (not bombs, bums), to the launcher. If you look closely, you'll see that the center screen on the monitors on the second level is displaying the Blue Screen Of Death. Looks like Windows is unreliable even in Harry Osborne's secret lab.

No comments: