Sunday, November 20, 2005

Who are you? What's going on?

I started reading George R.R. Martin's latest book, A Feast For Crows, the other day. I haven't had a tonne of time to read it but I sat down at work for a few minutes this morning and finished the second chapter.

Sadly, I can't remember for the life of me what is going on, let alone who half of the characters are. It has been a couple of years since I read the last book in the series and details are fuzzy at best as to what is going on in this latest book.

Looks like I'm going to have to read the series over again. Which is fine, as I've been meaning to re-read the series anyway, but I was kind of hoping I wouldn't have to. Ah well. I've returned all my books to the library and don't have to read anything except what I want for the next while.

I have to say that the first couple chapters in A Feast For Crows are great. I just don't know what's going on.

---
What I'm Reading: A Game Of Thrones, I guess...
What I'm Playing: WoW (till I got disconnected), The Movies, Dragon Quest 8
What I'm Watching: Garrett play with the stuff we got from Ikea

No comments: