Friday, November 04, 2005

I can't find Honah Lee on Google Earth

Does anyone know where I can find the 1978 animated version of Puff The Magic Dragon?

I was driving around with one of the guys at work today and he had a CD with Puff on it and it got me thinking about how great a song it is and also about the cartoon from waaaay back when.

For some reason I always thought that the song was about little Jackie Paper dying from cancer. It was such a sad song. I know it's about losing your childhood dreams and such, but I think that the cartoon screwed me up and made me think that Jackie Paper was dead. I want to see it again to make sure I interpreted it correctly!

---
What I'm Reading: The Amulet Of Samarkand
What I'm Playing: Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, Sly 3
What I'm Watching: The West Wing: Season 3

A dragon lives forever
But not so little boys

No comments: