Friday, November 25, 2005

Sleep is for chumps

Hmm... I had something deep and profound that I was going to write here... Hmm...

I completely forget what it was. Ah well. As seems to be the pattern, I worked the overnight shift again last night. Thankfully I was able to come home before the shift started and get a few hours of sleep which meant that I wasn't a complete zombie today (which was good because I worked from 11 last night until 3pm today). Scarily, I'm still awake... Haven't slept yet.

Ah well.

If I remember what I was going to post, I'll let you know.

---
What I'm Reading: The Year Of Our War (The George Martin books are going to have to wait until I can lift a hardcover book again)
What I'm Playing: Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects, DQ8
What I'm Watching: Blue Collar Comedy Tour 2, Jamie's Kitchen, X-Play

Fear is the mind killer.

No comments: