Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Crow Pie

I've got a problem. It's not as bad as, say, HAVING PLEURISY, but I am having a hard time making up my mind.

See, the new George R. R. Martin book A Feast For Crows just arrived today unexpectedly (hooray for Amazon and early shipments!) and I really want to read it. That said, I'm currently in the middle of a great book from the library that I should finish before I start a big epic like AFFC.

Decisions, decisions.

Oh, and I guess that Dave really has trumped my death cold in the race to see who has the worst lung disease. Whatever I had it's more or less gone away after about 24-48 hours. My feet are really achey though.. wierd... And I think Julie was feeding me staples while I slept because I have a really sore throat today. Otherwise I'm fine though. Amazing what a few days of getting sleep will do to a person.

---
What I'm Reading: Either A Feast For Crows or the last half of Amulet of Samarkand
What I'm Playing: The Suffering: Ties That Bind, Civ IV, GTA: Vice City
What I'm Watching: The Land Of The Dead (meh), Family Guy movie (also ok, but nothing they couldn't have shown on TV)

He's A Family Guy......

No comments: