Friday, November 18, 2005

What is it tested on then?

It's that time again. Time for Brock's CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORY OF THE WEEK!!!

My sleep-deprived brain noticed this when I was having my shower this morning. On the bottle of Bed & Body Wash Vanilla stuff, there is a little line at the bottom that says, "Final Product Not Tested On Animals".

Ok, so you think that means there is no animal testing.

NAY, I say. NAY!

That little "Final" in that line means that they can sit there and inject bunnies with all the tyrothyloglucinide that they want, along with the other 40 chemicals listed on the back of the bottle. They just can't mix them all up and make the bunny drink it.

Sadly, I thought it was a Body Shop bottle when I read it. I was ready to bring my unfounded accusations of customer manipulation to the world. Instead it was just a Body Shop knock-off. Ah well.

Gotta love grammar.

And of course, you can see why I must be losing my mind as I just wrote that big long blather about something on a bubble bath bottle. Sigh... I really need to sleep.

No comments: