Monday, September 12, 2005

I'm not dead yet!

Just a quick blurb here to say that yes, I am alive.

If you were wondering about the lack of updates over the last week, I was up on Manitoulin Island with the guys from work at a resort for 6 days. Yup, I have a tough job sometimes. Getting up and going fishing every morning AND getting paid for it was nice. We saw a lot of gorgeous views and while it wasn't a vacation, it did have its moments (see the above fishing statement).

Unfortunately, I seem to have contracted the rare Manitoulin Mumps which bear a strong resemblance to my yearly death cold. I'm not sure if it was just the crazy long drives back and forth or the fact that I was sleeping in a really cold cabin and sitting on a boat in the middle of the lake for a chunk of the week. Suffice it to say, I'm sick today. It could be this stupid heat blast too.

I'll post a bigger blurb (hopefully) tomorrow as my only real plans are to go to Guelph and pick up We Love Katamari. That seems to be a bust as the EB site now says it's not shipping until Sept. 20 (this despite the EB guys saying that it's in transit to the store and should be there on Tuesday).

As long as I'm not popping Tylenol Sinus tablets like I have been today I should be good to blather tomorrow.

I'm going to go curl up on the couch now.

---
What I'm Reading: Minnow Trap
What I'm Playing: Radiata Stories
What I'm Watching: Prison Break

let's gobble on that infant. infants are useless.
also very soft, which is good, 'cause I'm toothless.

No comments: